Monday, February 19, 2007

Scrybe Speaks and Straw Sees Sense (Ppossibly Unrelated)

Sorry guys, but I'm not going to be posting for a few days. Family crisis of a serious scale precludes anything other than work and being there for the fam. Will return to posting once I feel able.

I will however briefly celebrate Straw's U-turn on his ridiculous and, arguably, heinous preferential voting system for the Lords. I must look into this more closely, but I had something serious in the offing about it whcih may well see the light of day anyway (it has general relevance as this debate is so clouded with misunderstandings and lack of research), but I'm glad he droped the dumb idea.

Now, my fam beckons.

3 comments:

Aaron Murin-Heath said...

Been dropping by to see if you have re-emerged.

Trusting you're ok.

Andrew Brown said...

Hope things are okay. We're missing your blog.

Andrew. said...

Hope your okay, missing your blog very much!